Skip to main content

How I Plan My Trips





Firstly, I have year-round travel insurance that will cover me for just about every situation, so I do not need to book new insurance for every trip unless it is outside of Europe. you can get yearly travel insurance by going through websites such as https://www.comparethemarket.com to find the right insurane for you.

Secondly, I think of the dates that I would like to go on a trip, then go to a website called https://www.skyscanner.net/ to find the cheapest flights on the days I want to go I usually do not have a place in mind so I find the cheapest flight on the day I want to go and then find a hotel at that destination. 
I then use a website called www.booking.com to find a hotel or hostel to stay at during my trip. I can tailor my search to my needs such as under £40 a night and breakfast included.
I will spend a lot of time researching the hotels, things to do in the city, flight times and making sure I will be able to get to the airport on time and what public transport I will need to take in the country to get from the airport to my hotel. It is really simple, all you need is goole and you can find anything and everything.  

Comments